The process of finding a reliable mechanic can be like finding a barber you can trust. Once you go there the first time, it’s unlikely that you’ll want anyone else to touch your car. It’s a personal decision with many implications for your finances and the ability to move around. The Stittville Automotive Service team understands this, so that’s why we dedicate time and effort toward orientating first-time clients around how we operate. All in all, it’s our way of doing things. It is not complicated, but we care about having an informed and confident clientele.
Affordable Offers for Your Initial Service & Every Service Afterwards
Before we can start talking money, our expert team starts by taking a thorough look inside your car. This ensures that you get value for money, as we’re able to diagnose the state of your vehicle correctly. All you have to do is drop your car off at our work centre and leave it with us for the day. We will give it a comprehensive FREE inspection, after which we can determine the fairest repair and maintenance costs.
What to Expect from Booking Your Car In With Us?
Every car service centre has its own way of doing things. At Stittville, we prioritise our clients’ convenience, economic value, and time. Our system ensures a seamless experience, from the quotation to the delivery. The steps include:
- Inspection – a detailed examination of your car’s current condition, with a focus on checking for problems even if they aren’t immediately apparent.
- Quote estimation – once we know what’s wrong, we can set a price for fixing your car up.
- The actual service – we take the time and effort to complete the work that you need to be performed as efficiently as possible so that you get back on the road in no time.
- Collection – you can drive off into the sunset with your good-as-new vehicle.
There are Multiple Benefits of Scheduling a Full Vehicle Inspection, Such As:
- The contentment that comes with knowing the exact condition of your car;
- Weeding out hidden problems before they can surprise you;
- Saving money by nipping developing issues in the bud; and
- Staying on the right side of your insurance agreement.
Much like any of our customers, you come first to us. We pride ourselves in putting your individual needs ahead. Our mechanics are ready to give you a full comprehensive inspection from the interior, exterior, your cars under the hood, your car engine, brakes and tires.
You, your loved ones and your beloved car will have the peace of mind knowing that all aspects of your vehicle have been looked at. Our team will ensure that you’re made aware of any defects, severe or developing issues. We will attend to any potential problems before they worsen and make sure they are properly fixed. All you need to do is drop off your car and leave with us for the day for a FREE inspection. Sounds great? We’re waiting for you!
We communicate openly with our clients to ensure that we’re on the same page every step of the way. For a full service at Stittville Automotive Service, book your car in today.
We are dedicated to getting you home safe and sound.